An independent School education is a major investment that often requires planning and sacrifices on the parents’ part. We are ready to help you take advantage of an Independent School Education by offering payment options. These payment options allow families to choose the plan most in keeping with their finances.
- Plan A : Annual Payment -- The balance of tuition is payable in one payment and due on or before June 1st or within 14 days of acceptance of new student’s enrollment. If acceptance is after the start of School, tuition is due before the first day the student attends classes. Tuition insurance is optional. Please refer to insurance brochure for details.
- Plan B: Semi-Annual Payment -- The balance of tuition is payable in two payments and due June 1and November 1. Tuition Insurance is required with this plan and due with the first payment.
- Plan C: Monthly Payment -- Tuition payments are divided equally over a ten-month period beginning June 1 and ending March 1. A 3% finance charge will be applied to all monthly payments. All monthly payments will be collected on the 1st or 15th of each month, as the payer indicates, by automatic bank debit. Tuition Insurance is required with this plan and due with the first tuition payment.
This is a $1,500 non-refundable fee that is required for each child upon enrollment or re-enrollment. This fee initially holds each student’s spot and is applied to the student’s tuition account.
Coverage is available through A.W.G. Dewar. The coverage is 3.1% of the tuition less the tuition deposit. It is required on plan B and C, but is optional with plan A if paid prior to the first day of School. Tuition insurance protects your family and Park City Day School against unexpected withdrawals from school. Please refer to the tuition refund insurance pamphlet in your enrollment packet for coverage details.
Park City Day School seeks a student body that is diverse and well-rounded and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship, ethic or national origin, in administration of its educational policies, admissions, scholarship and loan programs, athletic programs, or other school-administered programs. Park City Day School is dedicated to providing educational opportunities to all students regardless of race, color, nationality, or ethnic origin. A limited amount of financial aid is available. These grants are based on financial need. All applicants must submit an on-line application to School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS) for each school year. Applicants must also provide their latest filed federal income tax return. Apply now.
Invoices are only sent for items other than tuition. Payments for these invoices are due within 30 days of the date of invoice. Invoices age by the invoice date. Finance charges are applied on invoices 31 days overdue:
- 10% APR on amounts up to $1,000
- 15% APR on amounts above $1,000
- Minimum finance charge $.50
The returned check fee is $35. When an account is sixty days overdue, the student may be suspended. Records will not be released until all accounts are current.