THE PCDS ANNUAL FUND CAMPAIGN
Nothing is more essential to the operating budget of an independent school than the Annual Fund campaign. It is common practice for schools like us to rely upon an Annual Fund to provide an education above and beyond the cost of tuition. This year's Annual Fund Campaign is a wonderful opportunity to show you love where you learn.
Your generous support of The PCDS Annual Fund makes it possible to attract and retain accomplished teachers, offer an innovative curriculum, and enhance our core programs with specialists in science, foreign language, visual and performing arts, wellness, outdoor education, and music.
By design, The Annual Fund allows PCDS to keep tuition within reach for a broad spectrum of families, while providing a tax-deductible opportunity to those who participate. This vibrant, five-week campaign takes place each fall and helps provide the resources necessary for a rich and robust academic program.
Support of The Annual Fund ensures that a great educational experience becomes an extraordinary one. Each gift – both large and small – makes a difference in the lives of our students and teachers. We invite you to make PCDS a top priority in your philanthropic giving plans and we sincerely appreciate your support!
Park City Day School relies upon your tax-deductible annual contribution to The Annual Fund which helps to provide an educational experience above and beyond the cost of tuition. Your financial support helps make the difference between a strong academic program and a superior one. Your participation ensures that PCDS has the resources it needs to provide an outstanding curriculum – including specialty programs in STEAM, Spanish language, visual and performing arts, music, wellness, and outdoor education. Gifts also bolster our Tuition Assistance Fund which provides the opportunity for a PCDS experience to a broader range of families.
Last year’s campaign was comprised of gifts in all shapes and sizes – ranging from $5 to $20,000. Each and every donation helps to make a positive impact in the life of our students and teachers. The 2021-22 Annual Fund will provide necessary funding to the following:
ANNUAL FUND HIGHLIGHTS:
- Recruiting and Retaining the Best Teachers -- PCDS has allocated $2,160,791 directly to faculty/staff salaries and benefits. This equates to 61% of the total 2021 operating budget. These benefits include a competitive salary, medical benefits, and a 401K matching contribution.
- COVID-19 Mitigation -- In these unprecedented times, PCDS continues to deploy additional resources to keep our students, faculty, and staff safe from illness. From supplying our students and staff with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and engaging in specialized professional development to hiring a custodian with scheduled additional midday cleaning and the purchase of furniture to allow for extra distancing, we are doing everything we can to mitigate risk of infection.
- Outdoor Education Opportunities -- expansion of program offerings in all grades PS-8th; retrofitting and updating our beautiful Greenhouse, the purchase of new tents and camping equipment; additional trips for 5th-8th graders; increased Outdoor Education curriculum for Preschool-2nd Grade and the purchase of a new van to transport our students off campus safely and in style.
- Round Square -- opportunities for middle school students to participate in virtual leadership conferences, with future opportunities for international travel, and cultural exchanges.
- Nursery -- the addition and continuation of a nursery to provide exceptional childcare to our Faculty's infants/toddlers.
- Library -- the purchase of additional books to increase the library portfolio to over 6,000 titles; in addition, we will be developing a Middle School satellite library and categorization system.
2022-23 FUND FACTS:
This year’s Annual Fund campaign will run from October 3 through November 4, culminating with Park City’s annual day of giving, Live PC/Give PC.
- $200,000 Financial Goal
- 100% Participation by Board of Trustees
- 100% Family Engagement which includes a commitment to volunteering, serving on a committee, and/or participating in the Family Association
- As a 501(c)3 non-profit, your gift to The Annual Fund is tax deductible
- Broad participation by the PCDS Community is as important as the gift itself. Every dollar and every family counts. Your gift makes a difference in the lives of PCDS students and teachers.
Thank you for considering a gift to Park City Day School. Your generosity will directly impact our people and programs and for that, we are grateful.
Park City's Annual Day of Giving
DOUBLE YOUR DONATION
Check the Corporate Matching List here to see if your company can "double your donation" to PCDS. Generally the process is simple and can be completed online. If your employer is not listed, ask your HR department if your company has a matching gift program or is willing to create one; new programs are created each year.
Corporate matching is an easy way to allow your gift to Park City Day School to have an even greater impact. View the Corporate Matching List here.